Bio-Kult® Advanced 30 Capsules
€11.95 inc. Vat
The natural power targeting the digestive system
Also available nationwide in Pharmacies and Health-food stores
- Bio-Kult® Advanced is a scientifically developed, multi-strain formulation containing 14 strains of live bacteria proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach.
- Its naturally powerful formulation targets the digestive tract.
- Bio-Kult® does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken alongside antibiotics, when travelling, as part of a healthy diet, when pregnant and can be taken by babies, children and vegetarians. (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement).
- Leading bacteria brand.
- Backed by clinical research.
- Bio-Kult® capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole.
- Gluten free.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
Direction for Use*
- 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult® capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting with your doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
If you are travelling:
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children 3-12 years: Give ½ to 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
- Children under 3: We recommend Bio-Kult Infantis.
* If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.