€21.95 inc. Vat
An advanced multi-action formulation with vitamin B6 and magnesium to target the digestive tract and head
Also available nationwide in Pharmacies and Health-food stores
- Tackle head discomfort with Bio-Kult® Migréa®, the first product in Bio-Kult®’s Gut Brain range.
- Bio-Kult® Migréa® is an advanced multi-action formulation containing 14 strains of live bacteria designed to target the digestive tract and the head.
- It is the first live bacteria supplement designed to target the head.
- Bio-Kult® Migréa® also contains vitamin B6 and magnesium, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the central nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 also has the added benefits of contributing to the regulation of normal hormonal activity and the normal function of the immune system. All combined to keep your central nervous system functioning normally. Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate).
- Backed by clinical research.
- Suitable for children.
- Gluten free.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
- Use alongside antibiotics
Direction for Use*
Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
We would suggest taking the product for a minimum 8-10 weeks.
- Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult® Migréa® to children.
Bio-Kult® Migréa® is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium (>400mg/day) may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
- Keep out of reach of children.
* If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.